This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and ERS GROUP (AUS) Ltd the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account”: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
“Content”: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
“Cookie”: means a small text file placed on your computer by ERS GROUP (AUS) Ltd when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
“Data”: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
“ERS GROUP (AUS)”: means ERS Group (Aus), a company incorporated with the Registrar of Companies for Australia with Company registration Number ABN: 72 620 257 141.
“Service”: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that ERS GROUP (AUS) makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
“System”: means any online communications infrastructure that ERS GROUP (AUS) makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“TrackERS” is a Service offered by ERS GROUP (AUS) as a proprietary contact collection tool (TrackERS) that is used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact collection, record keeping and/or contact tracing as determined by the relevant state government authority, (DHHS).
“User” / “Users”: means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by ERS GROUP (AUS) and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Website”: means the website that you are currently using (www.ers.net.au) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.ers.net.au) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 1 name;
- 2 date of birth;
- 3 job title & profession;
- 4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 11 Cookie information
3. Our Use of Data
- 2 Any personal Data you submit, with the exception of data described in sub-Clause 3.5.5 of which data retention length will be governed by sub-Clause 3.5.5, will be retained by ERS GROUP (AUS) for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 4 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 5 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 5.1 internal record keeping;
- 5.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 5.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 5.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- 5.5 any data collected through our proprietary contact collection tool (TrackERS) will only be used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact collection, record keeping and/or contact tracing as determined by the relevant state government authority, (DHHS).
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
ERS GROUP (AUS) may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that ERS GROUP (AUS) requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988(Cth) (the Privacy Act).
Furthermore, any data collected through our proprietary contact collection tool (TrackERS) will only be used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact collection, record keeping and/or contact tracing as determined by the relevant state government authority, (DHHS).
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 1 ERS GROUP (AUS) may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data provided to TrackERS
- 1 Wherever you are required to submit Data It will only be disclosed to authorised officers, the DHHS, or other relevant state government health authority for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing as determined by the relevant state government health authority, (DHHS).
- 2 It may be a condition of entry to any business who uses Our TrackERS Service that the User must enter true and correct personal data for the purpose of COVID-19 contact collection, record keeping and/or contact tracing as determined by the relevant state government authority, (DHHS).
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 1 Users of the TrackERS service, at this time, may not request their own data under current, relevant, state government health department (DHHS) guidance.
- 2 An authorised officer of a purchaser of the TrackERS service may request the last twenty-eight (28) days* of TrackERS data in the event of a positive case for the purpose of COVID-19 contact collection, record keeping and/or contact tracing as determined by the relevant state government authority, (DHHS).
- 3 An authorised member of the DHHS or relevant state government health department may request the last twenty-eight (28) days of TrackERS data in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 positive case for the purpose of COVID-19 contact collection and/or contact tracing.
*(fifty-six (56) days in the Australian state of Queensland only)
Data security is of great importance to ERS Group (Aus) and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online. Data is secured in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). TrackERS data is stored under guidance from the relevant state government health department (DHHS).
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contacting Us
ERS Group (Aus)
PO Box 4011
Doncaster Heights VIC 3019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GET IN TOUCH
PO Box 4011
Doncaster Heights VIC 3109