COVID-19 contact collection tool for Small-Medium businesses.
Is your business COVID Safe compliant?
Remove any risk of COVID-19 data privacy breaches from your business.
TrackERS removes any risk associated with your business storing COVID-19 contact data, away from other staff and customers eyes, with secure data storage and automatic destruction of records after the prescribed 28 day period. Access provided only to the DHHS or authorised officers for contract tracing purposes at their request.
As we embark on the journey to a COVID normal a fact of life for all business owners is the COVID-Safe Plan. Part of the plan is the requirement for storing the names and contacts for 28 days of everyone that enters your business!
Record keeping is a tedious and time consuming task especially if you are not up to speed with IT the idea of taking it digital or integrating it into your existing web services can be a daunting prospect!
The TrackERS contact collection platform is the answer for the following questions about your business!
- Do you want to SAVE time, effort and labour and get your venue COVID Safe?
- Do your customers really want to spend their time writing private details on a sheet that anyone who enters the venue could see?
- Is there the time or budget for a staff member to check all these details are the same as the ones used when making a booking?
- Would you rather focus on providing a great customer experience like you did Pre-COVID?
One time site setup fee that includes:
- Compliance with Victorian DHHS COVID-19 record keeping requirements (customization to other states requirements available)
- QR Code and short link (bit.ly/trackERS) for a fast, contactless, check-in by customers, staff, contractors and delivery drivers
- Mobile compatibility across Apple iPhone & Android platforms
- Your branding at the top of the forms
- Secure data storage and hosting with automatic destruction of records after their prescribed 28 day storage period
- Access to TrackERS data provided only in the event of a confirmed case to the DHHS or authorised officers for contract tracing purposes
- Protection of your customers privacy, NO risk of staff or other customers seeing all the data
- Removal of any risk associated with your business storing COVID-19 contact data
- 8 weeks FREE support to help with any technical difficulties on the road to a COVID normal
- As of the 1st of October we have partnered with Support Act, the heart and hand of Australian music, to give 20% of the sale price to those in our industry struggling the most right now!
Victoria, we’ve done it, COVID Normal is here!
From the 23/11/2020 QR Codes for contactless record keeping are mandatory for all hospitality venues across the state.
Don’t get caught out with unreliable, unreadable and unhygienic paper records!
Implement TrackERS in your COVID Safe plan today! Find the record keeping facts here.
We will set you up safely and securely
TrackERS is setup in three easy steps:
- Send us your details via the form below or by email/phone.
- We issue you an invoice.
- Once payment is received we provide you with a working system, process and documentation by email.
Register your interest below or get in touch with us on 1300 744 377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the TrackERS service or the link expire?
No expiry, no timeouts, once you have been setup your custom branded TrackERS will exist and continue to operate until such time as it is no longer required.
Do I need a separate TrackERS system/ QR code for the inside and outside area of my business?
This depends your business. The TrackERS definition of a “site (workplace)” is: “A space where business is conducted with shared amenities including potential touch points e.g. toilets.”
Example: By this definition ERS Group would class a café with indoor and outdoor seating as one site, as the point of sale is inside there are common areas where close contact could occur and there may also be a toilet inside that a customer/ staff member could access.
Where is the data stored?
At TrackERS we take privacy seriously. TrackERS uses Google services to power it as a result the data is stored on Google servers here in Australia. TrackERS stores the data in line with guidance given from the DHHS and as stipulated in Australian Federal & State Privacy Laws.
If one of my customers doesn’t have a mobile phone can they still check in?
We know that not everyone has a mobile phone, if this is the case we suggest that: a member of their party fills in the data on their device on behalf of the person without a mobile phone OR a staff member can fill in this data into the system on another device if the person without a mobile consents. This keeps the process contactless for staff and patrons.
We are a business with multiple sites does one link work for every site?
What kind of business can use TrackERS?
Any business who is after a fast, contactless check in system to comply with the requirements of the COVID Safe plan.
We are keeping clients compliant across the manufacturing, building/construction, hospitality and live music venue sectors in both regional Victoria and Melbourne.
We also provide tailored TrackERS solutions for community organisations including sporting/ golf clubs and houses of worship.
Why are you doing this?
As a small consulting and manufacturing business in the entertainment industry we have been hit hard by COVID-19 with all of our future work cancelling in March 2020. In September we had to develop a COVID Safe plan and found that the record keeping part of the process was going to be challenging for us to implement.
We developed TrackERS with two goals in mind:
- To promote confidence within and give back to the community as we return to a COVID Normal.
- To provide the tools to organisations and business so that together we can make the best COVID Normal that results in a return to business as usual for all of us.
We believe that supporting the community and ensuring confidence will be an important step towards events restarting and for all of us, a return to normal business!
Let us help your business keep trading with focus on providing for your customers rather than spending your energy navigating the complexities of compliance.
Still need more info?
Find all the facts and requirements here! Or get in touch.
DHHS – Record Keeping:
DHHS – Confirmed Cases
WorkSafe Victoria – General Information
WorkSafe Victoria – Hospitality Industry
DHHS Coronavirus Hotline (24 hours): 1800 675 398
Get compliant with TrackERS
Please fill out your details below and we will reply with a personalised proposal to suit your needs. If you would prefer to chat about your options on the phone, please call 1300 744 377.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GET IN TOUCH
PO Box 4011
Doncaster Heights VIC 3109